The Very Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pet. Some puppies devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Dog Gone Holistic in Lithia, FL. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (813) 651-0842 to get more information!
Vicky is amazing, Super friendly, she held the bags of food that I needed in the back. Until I made it there from Lakeland. Store is super clean. Well organized and a good variety of dog food and pet supplies.
Always very helpful and staff is awesome.
The staff was great!
I had a dog with cancer a long time ago and I changed her food to the food they have here and it made a huge difference. So this is the only food I feed my dogs now. I have a rescue dog now and in just a week you can tell how much healthier they are and act.